Blu-Ray to DVD Converter- Free Download
Blu-ray to DVD Converter is an easy-to-use but powerful software.
Whenever you want to convert Blu-ray to DVD (dvd5, dvd9), AVCHD, here this professinal Blu-ray to DVD Converter Pro is your best choice.
Blu-ray to DVD Converter, a powerful desktop utility, can copy Blu-ray movies to DVD5, DVD9, AVCHD filest with high speed and 1:1 quality. And its friendly interface makes the Blu ray to DVD process like a breeze.
Free download Blu-ray to DVD Converter Pro and have a wonderful try. 100% Clean: No Viruses, No Spyware, No Adware.
|Free Download||Buy Now||$39.99|
Key Features of Blu-ray to DVD Converter
* Surports to convert Blu-ray to DVD for two kinds: DVD-5 and DVD-9 disc with a simple process, in this way users can share it on all DVD players and DVD software players.
* This powerful Blu-ray conversion tool enable users to convert Blu Ray to DVD and burn it to a DVD disk in a fairly easy way.
* Blu-ray to DVD Converter allows users to copy Blu-ray to DVD with the help of a Blu-Ray/HD DVD Copy Helper.
* With Blu-ray to DVD Converter, you can compress a harddisk Blu-ray movie to a DVD-R/RW or two DVD-5s
* When copying Blu-ray to two DVD-5s, B;i-ray to DVD Converter surports you to burn the Blu-ray movie to more blank discs to get a better quality.
* The SmartBurn burning engine is the most stable and fast one tested by DVD-Cloner
Preparation: Free download Blu-ray to DVD Converter, and install it to your computer. Insert a Blu Ray disk to drive, and then run Blu Ray to DVD Converter.
Step1. Click button, you can enter the interface where you can copy Blu Ray movie to DVD, the interface is like the following pic shows:
Step2. Choose which type of DVD (DVD-5 or DVD9) you want to copy Blu-ray to by checking in the radio button.
Step3. Import Blu-ray files into Blu-ray to DVD Converter by clicking the source folder button like the pic shows, and then set an output folder to save converted DVD files.
Step4. Click button, the software will start to convert Blu-ray to DVD with fast speed and 1:1 quality of original ones.
• Pentium-IV 1.0 GHz or a faster processor
• 512MB of RAM
• 50 GB free harddisk space(NTFS partition)
• Windows Vista, XP, 2000
• A Blu-ray disc drive
---Edit by Fiona